Thursday, September 23, 2010

summit house 629- Ethan Graham

I love being here with the boys, its a lot of fun around these parts.  They asked me to be apart of this group last year at the end of the year.  I couldn't turn it down.  The house in wonderful and we have ajusted to each others life style very well.  I am hoping to teach the kids at Boyd how to think green and how to pick up after themselves in a green way.  Not only will we be teaching the kids, but hopfully the kids will take it back home with them and have teach their parents how to be green as well.  This has so many effects on the world.  If you start with kids, then as they grow older and older, they will teacher their kids and their kids will teach their kids and so.  But not only will they effect their childern but other family members as well.  This cycle will change the world as we know it as far as thinking green.  This is what i hope will happen from this project of ours.  If it does then the next group of people who live in summit can teach the next group of children at Boyd the same thing so the cycle never ends.  As far as this helping my life, it will help me to become better at thing green.  I have to say I am not the best think green person around, but i am hoping to change that after this year.  I hope not only will it change me but be able to change my parents and other family members how to be green as well.

No comments:

Post a Comment