Wednesday, September 29, 2010

Hey! Look over here!

Everybody! The Think Green meeting Taylor and I went to tonight gave us some excellent cross-over information about "green" architecture and living "green." I'm beyond excited to "greenify" our house with Wendy asap! Here are a couple of quick tips that we got that I feel I need to share with all of you!

Green Tip #1

Before you go to buy groceries the next time, check out goodguide.com. It has all kinds of wonderful information about which products are the greenest! Check it out!!! It will make shopping so much more fun and environmentally-friendly!

Green Tip #2

If you decide to wash your windows, use old newspapers instead of brand new paper towels! Anna gave me this idea and it works fantastically! 

Stay classy Summit!

-Amy 

No comments:

Post a Comment